.

Monday, March 7, 2011

BFFs Links

The following are my BFFs (NOTE: If you did not see your blogs in here (please check out my BlogRoll in my homepage's right side bar because I put it in there, okay? Thanks.. ) :

Daily Snippets
Mouth's Delight
Bitz 'n Pieces of My Life
Beauty, Fashions, & Finds
Travels and Explorations
Fun and Entertainment
My Little Life
Everything Alabama
Post Family Adventures 

Chuchie
WhereAbouts
Scrap Collection
Chuchie's HideAway
The Three Chies
Chie's Camera Works
Unmasked Thoughts

Analou

Joahna
What's Inside Joahna's Heart
Unraveling Mysteries
Pink Reflections

Anne T. 



Anne’s Sweet Life


Gagay
I'm... but GAGAY
The Latest Buzzzz
Pinoy-MD
 
Te Vern'z
VernzDaily
Chalk Dust
Sandayong
Anything Davao
Woman’s Elan Vital
On This Side of Town
Some Things Are Free

 Anne S.
Anne's Disorganized Thoughts
A Pinay's Endeavor In America
Asawa's Haven
Bisdak's Footprints
 Gardening Is My Hobby
Jadyn- A Little Bit Of Heaven
My Virtual Diary
Prose Of Relevance
The Two Princesses In The Castle
Your Traveling And Dining Guide

Shy Wen  
Shy's Mode
Blogista Momma
My Picnic Basket
Taken with Life
SHY..."The Lens Louse Girl"
Diaper Days

Claire Newsom
My Rendezvous
Life in the Middle of Nowhere
Sites and Bites
  

2 comments:

Rechie March 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

hello sis, thanks adding me to you bff list..i already updated my bloggies..all your links are added there na..

Vernz March 21, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

salamat Cai.. agi ko...

Post a Comment

"U Comment, I follow".
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.

Your comments are important as yours. Please stay on topic. NO SPAM PLEASE.. You may also like to check my other blogs:

Foods 'N Bites
Cacai M.'s Place
Cacai's Steps and Journey
My Journey Being a Mommy

Thanks and see yah. ;-)

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of my random thoughts written and edited by me. Beginning this date: October 13, 2009, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products or services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. About writings, pictures, or images -- do not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. Any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, review, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add/ cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com/ or you can comment me anywhere in my post. You can say don't publish it, should you like to write it through commenting. And the rest will be arrange. Thank You. __________________________________________

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

To get your own policy, you might like to visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations